Our CSA membership offers 20 weekly deliveries from early June through the end of October of certified organic vegetables grown by us on our farm. We provide recipes and tips in our weekly newsletter by email and invite members to the farm for educational and engaging events throughout the season. Our CSA Membership is limited to 100 Shares. Our shares have sold out consistently for the past few seasons. Please reserve yours as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Members of the current season are also offered and CSA Extension for 4 more weeks (Nov-Dec). The CSA Extension is limited to 30 Shares. Need more details about a CSA – What is a CSA?
CSA Shares from 2020 week by week – see what you may expect throughout the season – each season varies
Your CSA Share is so much more than just veggies. The benefits of membership are:
- weekly organic seasonal vegetables harvested on our farm
- the opportunity to invest in your local agricultural economy
- the knowledge of where and how your food is grown
- having a relationship with your farmers
- a chance to connect and learn from fellow CSA members
- education on how to prepare and store your produce
- the opportunity to visit our farm and connect with the land
How to Join?
Step #1 – Read the membership agreement below
- I acknowledge my commitment to Ever Green Farm for the full CSA season.
- CSA Membership payment is non-refundable (Membership is transferable)
- I understand the farmers will do their best to provide me with high quality produce
- Ever Green Farm is subject to unforeseen factors, such as weather, equipment failure, and unexpected pest damage. No amount of produce is guaranteed.
- I share the risks and benefits of farming with the farmers and fellow CSA Members
- I agree to pick up my share at the specified location and time. With advance notice, my share will be held at the farm for 24 hours. If I do not pick up my share or make arrangements, my weekly share is forfeited and may be donated.
- I can alter my delivery location if I notify the farm by email or text no later than Sunday before my scheduled weekly delivery.
- Delivery times and locations are subject to change. Enrolled members will be contacted if there are any changes.
Step #2 – Choose your location -options in Rock Stream, Watkins Glen, Horseheads, Corning, Painted Post, Big Flats, Gang Mills, Hammondsport, and Geneva.
Step #3 – Choose how to pay for your CSA Membership
Payment in Full $650
Discount when paid in full by 10/31 – Save $50 – $600 full payment
- Option #1 – Split Payment: 2 installments – $325 at joining & $325 August 1st
- Option #2– Deposit with Installments: $150 deposit with 5 installments of $100 – Payments begin May 10th – Installments are due by the 10th of the month until paid in full
Step #4 – Complete your CSA Membership Form with location and payment option
Step #5 – Mail your payment or pay online
Payments made payable and mailed to: EverGreen Farm, 5942 Old Lake Road, Rock Stream, NY 14878
Please add us to your contacts so our communications land in your inbox and not spam/promo firstname.lastname@example.org
PAST Farm Events