Happy New Year!!
Your farmers get very excited during this time of the year. We are planning and visualizing the whole season that lies ahead. This is the paperwork part of the season. We have completed our organic re-certification application. We are busy planning our seeding and transplant schedule, reviewing the crops and varieties to grow, and looking for areas that we can improve. Our growing supplies and seeds are ordered. Seeds are arriving We start our first seeds in the second week of March.
We are filled with gratitude for our CSA Members. It has come to our attention that many of you have been supporters of our farm for more than 5 years and some of you up to 12 years. Wow!! What a great feeling to know that year after year you have given our family the opportunity to feed yours. THANK YOU!!
Have you completed your 2022 CSA Membership form? If not, please take a moment to do so. This helps us to have the most current contact and location information for our records. If we need to contact you when we are out on the road this assures us that we have contact phone numbers for each of you.
Are you sharing with another person? Make sure we have their contact info too.
Our best advertising is by word of mouth. Please share our information with your friends, neighbors, and co-workers. Please direct them to our website to secure their share for the upcoming season. EGFCSA.COM
Your CSA Share is so much more than just veggies. The benefits of membership are:
- weekly organic seasonal vegetables harvested on our farm
- the opportunity to invest in your local agricultural economy
- the knowledge of where and how your food is grown
- having a relationship with your farmers
- a chance to connect and learn from fellow CSA members
- education on how to prepare and store your produce
- the opportunity to visit our farm and connect with the land